JB and I just returned from ultrasound. We understand all of the jargon that the doctors share with us concerning the condition of the placenta but it is difficult for us to explain it to everyone else, so we will just share this: We are thankful to the Lord today, for what is another healthy day for Hannah. Please continue to pray that the Lord will sustain her and that He will give the doctors guidance, wisdom and discernment regarding her health. I am 28 weeks today and that is a great milestone in preterm deliveries! I pray that the Lord will give me another week but His will be done!
Trusting in a Sovereign God,
Missy
Amy Shares Chapel Message
2 years ago


3 comments:
This is great news that Hannah is doing so well. Praying that you and baby continue to be healthy and that you can go as long as you can in your pregnancy. Rhea Anne
Missy glade to hear the good news. I just beleive that the God will see this longer than anyone thought. He,God, is teaching all of us to have more faith in Him through you. Kids were great this morning and was happy to see Libby and kids. Have a wonderful day. Love you
Praise the Lord for every additional hour/minute/second that baby Hannah is given! I agree with Diane - our faith is growing stronger daily as we travel down this road with you. I'm so thankful that God saw fit to place your wonderful family in Shepherdsville - what a blessing it has been for us.
Love,
Mindy
Post a Comment