I had a doctor's visit and ultrasound yesterday....It seems baby Hannah is not gaining weight as she should....she is a small 1 pound 7 ounces at 26 weeks of gestation. My doctor was cautiously concerned....Everything else seems to look good except for one head measurement.... There are a lot of unknowns with this process just as with the adoption process. I have to put my faith in Christ and not ultrasound machines and doctors. So please join our family as we pray for baby Hannah to hit a "growth spurt" The doctors say that she could just be a little baby or it could be a placenta issue....She is still too too little to come out so please pray that the Lord will keep her close as I know He will and help mommy to not be nervous and rest in His Sovereign hand!
Amy Shares Chapel Message
2 years ago


5 comments:
You can count on us to pray for all of you.
Prayers for you and for Hannah!
The Travis family is praying for ya'll!
Saying prayers for Hannah and her wonderful family. The Burts
We will keep you guys in our prayers. I'm sure everything will be fine. I'm so excited for you guys. Pregnancy is such an amazing miracle.
Post a Comment