Hannah had great flow through the umbilical cord today and healthy movements....The doctors continue to be amazed that I am still pregnant and although I can tell you that my Stay here in the hospital is beginning to get L O N G!!!!!!!!! I will praise the Lord for His goodness to our family. Please pray that the Lord will give me peace through this tough season of life. I really miss being home and even asked the doctor today if I could go home (a girl's gotta try)...of course he said, "No." So pray that the Lord would comfort my spirit and give me peace while I am waiting....
Trusting in Him,
Missy
Amy Shares Chapel Message
2 years ago


5 comments:
Hang in there, Missy!! Let me know if I can bring you anything down there... have you ever needlepointed? It is a great distraction! I also have some movies I could bring down for you to watch if you want some!
Great news today! Hannah is a strong little girl!
Praise God for the good report! He is SO good. Praying for all 5 of you during this time of separation. It is only a season - I am sure it feels like the longest season of your life - but the rewards will be great!
By the way, I was in the nursery during Sunday School & Will was making me laugh. He was wearing an orange head band. : ) And his facial expression never cease to crack me up - such a character!
Yes.. praising God for you great report on Hannah. We were studying Hannah yesterday in our S.S. class and as my husband was teaching I thought of you and your Hannah and said a prayer for you both. Praying this time will bring peace and it will go very fast.
I was glad to hear you had a wonderful Mother's Day and so glad to hear that Hannah had another healthy day. I pray that God gives you peace during this time. Hang in there. Hope to see you soon.
Carol
Stay strong, Missy - the end result will be so worth the wait!! Praising the Lord that Hannah is getting stronger and healthier every day. I can send some books your way if you need them. Love you all and pray for you daily.
The Burts
Post a Comment