Sorry I didn't post yesterday...can you believe that I forgot???? You know, I am so busy here with so much to do there is just not enough minutes in my day...NOT...
I had ultrasound yesterday and everything was fine...They are only giving me ultrasounds on Mon, Wed. and Fri. now until there is reason to go to daily. I hope everyone had a great long weekend and spent time with their families...I got to and it was sweet times...I appreciate my husband so much. He has been so wonderful and gracious to bring our children and himself up here daily to visit with me....what a man...my hero!
Amy Shares Chapel Message
2 years ago


4 comments:
Missy,
If YOU don't have enough minutes in your day, right now... the rest of us are in trrroulbe!
Seriously, thankful for another good report and praising God with you!
Love,
vicki
It's been a blessing to read these blog entries and see such a heart of faith and trust in our Father. Know that you, Hannah, and the rest of the family are in my prayers.
Have Jim Bob give me a call if there's anything I can do for y'all. In the meantime, I'll keep on prayin'!
Missy - Your story is so amazing and such a testimony to the Lord. I know you're "busy", but try to find time to rest and relax a bit! :o) Goodness knows the stalkers (including me!) were about to hyperventilate when we didn't have an update this a.m.! Love you all very much -- and yes, you do have an awesome hubby - I think you should keep him around for a while! :o)
The Burts
yeah...i didnt even know you were pregnant...wow...how amazing!!! congrats!! Thanks for your comment today...I'm praying for your baby girl, kristi
Post a Comment