May 06, 2009

Praising the Lord Today!


First, I would like to thank everyone for their constant prayers...they mean so much. The Lord has provided such great nurses and doctors for my care that I am overwhelmed. I have ultrasounds here at the hospital in the high risk pregnancy unit and have become familiar with the doctors in that practice. We specifically have built a relationship with one particular doctor. That doctor was suppose to be at another hospital today but came in to this particular hospital just to do my dopplers and baby weight today. I am thankful for their care and dedication to patients.
NOW to the GREAT news!
First, Hannah's doppler flows looked great, another day with great flow and no absent flow. They also did Hannah's weight today. Keep in mind that two weeks ago they did Hannah's weight and she had only gained 3 oz and weighed 1pd.10oz. Today, Hannah weighed a BIG 2pds 4 oz. A weight gain of 10 ounces! I can't begin to tell you how thankful I am to the Lord and will give HIM all Honor Glory and Praise. Rejoice with me today!

5 comments:

Mindy said...

I have tears (of joy!) in my eyes after reading this - God is so good! We give Him all the praise! Love you all!

The Burts

Wherever HE Leads We'll Go said...

Praise God! He is SOOOO good. He not only gave you wonderful doctors but great news about Hannah's growth. That makes me think of Eph 3:20-21. To Him be the glory!

Anonymous said...

Praise God for another wonderful day!!!

Love
The Chesters

Taylor family: Tim, Becky, Tabitha said...

Praise God for the wonderful news!

Diane said...

Great Great News!! God is Good All the Time. Love you