May 29, 2009

Friday....32 weeks and 2 days

Update:
Sorry so late for the post but I didn't go to ultrasound today until 4:00. Everything is the same, stable and looks good...Here we are at Friday again...I will be 33 weeks this Wednesday and they will measure Hannah's growth again at that time.
Thankfulness:
I want to take some time to thank everyone for their kindness in showing the love of Christ to me and my family during this "season" of our lives. I can't begin to name names because I know I would leave some sweet saint out... but I am thankful for the calls, visits, cards,comments, magazines, Starbucks, pedicures, manicures, massages, strawberry pies, peanut butter fudge, Texas Roadhouse Steaks, Moe's burritos, BBQ sandwiches, protein snacks,meals,movies, magazines, toys for the kids, lotions, soaps, flowers, balloons, babysitting my kids, cooking for my husband, cleaning our house, washing our clothes, grocery shopping for us and loving on my family....A special shout out to BLBC who has provided the above...you are the hands and feet of Christ and I am so thankful to call you my family...
Blessings, Missy

No comments: