May 27, 2009

Continued Blessings

I have already been to ultrasound today and the dopplers (aka) blood cord flow...looks good again today...no elevated numbers. I have this hope that my doctors would come in and say, "I think we are going to let you try this at home!" Wishful thinking???? Probably....I guess the doctors figure that we have invested too much now to turn back...Lord give me patience and strength to endure the next few weeks!
In so many ways it has gotten easier...I feel that our family is now is a normal routine, but when I step back and look at the BIG picture (I have to constantly remind myself just to look at today) I shrug at 5 more weeks...but at the same time am also thankful for 5 more weeks if the Lord wills...That could possibly mean that we could bring Hannah home with us from the hospital. Lord give me peace to endure 5more weeks if you will.

7 comments:

Unknown said...

I can't imagine what you are going through but it is amazing watching your strength and trust in the Lord. I pray He gives you peace and that if baby Hannah stays in 5 more weeks what a blessing that will be. Praying that these next weeks will go by fast and both you and baby are safe and healthy.

Anonymous said...

Hang in there. 5 more weeks, and then to be able to bring Hannah home when you come home--how sweet and precious--worth the wait!!! That's a WOW in the making!

We are still praying for all of you. We love you!
vicki

Stacy Coogle said...

Hey Missy,
I have been hearing the good news and just read many of the past posts that you had. I am sorry that I haev missed you 2 weeks in a row :( I certainly have not been a woman of my word, but have been thinking about and praying for you, Molly, Will, Jim Bob, and of course Hannah. It is so exciting to hear how she has been "content" over the past couple of weeks and that she is growing. Our Lord is good! You are so positive and thankful and that is just so encouraging too! Please let me know if there is anything that I can do or if you guys need anything. Hopefully I will get to see you soon!
Stacy

Rebekah Travis said...

We are so excited that you only have 5 more weeks! We are praying for ya'll as the waiting can get tough!

Anonymous said...

We are continuing to pray for you and your family! Your strength and faith is so amazing! God is great! Holly B. Hampton

Anonymous said...

Just had a great talk with Jim Bob this morning. I'm glad to hear of the improvement over the past few weeks. May you both continue to have the strength and patience needed to persevere. God bless.
Kevin Garner

Anonymous said...

Missy,
Just wanted to let you know that Miranda and I have been checking your website nightly and are truly blessed by your faith in our Lord.
I can not imagine being in your place. The Lord has good things in store for you and your family. We will continue to pray for you all daily (as we have been) and hopefully these next five weeks or how ever many our gracious Lord has in store for you and Hannah will pass quickly. Praise our Lord for what He has done thus far. He is great and mighty.
The Rippy Family