May 01, 2009

Friday Hannah update!

Got back from ultrasound and preliminary results show that everything is still fine. Nothing has changed, and Hannah pasted her movement tests and blood cord flow tests. So we have been blessed with another Healthy Hannah Day! Thank you for your prayers. Next Friday they will be doing another growth test on Hannah. Please specifically pray that the Lord will help Hannah to gain some weight. Hope everyone has a great weekend!
Trusting in Him,
Missy

4 comments:

Mindy said...

Wonderful news!! Will be praying for weight gain for Baby Hannah this week and patience for mom. I have missed hearing your voice in choir - but Baby Hannah needs you singing to her right now! We love you all.

The Burts

Unknown said...

You are all in my prayers. "Our Lord and God, You are worthy to receive glory and honor and power, because You have created all things, and because of Your will they exist and were created" Rev. 4:11

Diane said...

Great news!! I just got to read. Hope your weekend is good. Love you

Tana Bagby said...

Missy,
It has been a while since I have heard from you. I didn't know you were expecting, and will definitely keep all you in my prayers. Your strength and patience are a testimony to the world of God's Holy Grace!
In Christian Love,
Tana Bagby