I have returned from ultrasound and Hannah looks great. I wonder if she gets tired of ultrasounds once a day and heart rate monitoring twice a day.... Anyway, the flow looks good today and my numbers are once again in the 3's....most confusing thing....but we'll take it.
I wanted to list some things I love about being a mommy:
1. hugs around the knees
2. priceless moments Ex. yesterday Molly says to me, "Mommy isn't this wonderful...all of us being together!" Melt my heart....
3. being able to make tears go away ...instantly
4. cuddling on the couch
5. bath time
6. nose kisses
7. hugs, hugs and more hugs
8. hearing new words
9. watching them learn and see things for the first time
10. hearing their laugh
11. watching them play and love on each other
12. family breakfast and dinner together
13. their sweet prayers
14. tickle time
15. their innocence and their sinfulness
16. forgiveness and mercy shown to me by them and from me to them.
Although, I will spend my Mother's Day here.... I will be thankful that I am here...Hannah is healthy and my wonderful children are able to visit me...
Thank you Lord.....How could I ask for more....
Trusting in a Sovereign Lord,
Missy
Amy Shares Chapel Message
2 years ago


3 comments:
God is so good! I look forward to your updates everyday. This is an awesome blog. Thanks for allowing us to share the progress. It has been such an inspiration. Happy Mother's Day! Continously praying for you all.
How wonderful all the things that you love about being a mommy. You are a Godly mother and your children are truly blessed. I am so glade the #s were back down today! I hope you have a good day tomorrow. Just think 4 more days to 30 weeks!! Happy Mothers Day
So glad to hear Hannah is healthy today and your numbers are back down. Hope you have a wonderful Mother's Day tomorrow.
Carol
Post a Comment