
I had a wonderful day today! First, some wonderful ladies from my church took time away from their families this morning to spend the morning with me. I am thankful for their sacrificial love.... I appreciated their company....
JB and the kids brought me lunch today...it was Yummy! We then took a blanket and some Popsicles and a blanket out to a nice yard beside the hospital. We spread our blanket out and enjoyed a couple of beautiful hours outside. We then came back to the room and napped before they had to leave to get back to church. I am thankful that even though my husband is so busy (especially on a Sunday) that he was able to make this Mother's Day very special. I really enjoyed my day and am blessed to be the wife and mother to my family. The Lord's lovingkindness is everlasting!
Happy Mother's Day,
Missy


No comments:
Post a Comment