I had a great day today with some friends from out of town and my family....I forgot to update the blog.....Hannah looked great today...she has got to be growing...I tried to paint my toenails today and it was very difficult and I thought the nurses would come in and find me passed out on the floor. I managed to do it but I couldn't breathe and it will be the last time that I am able to do that by myself...shaving is hard too. JB and the kids are doing great..... as if he didn't have enough on his plate already...he now has been summoned for jury duty! I hope he can get out of it...Life is never dull with the Outlands. Praise the Lord!
Trusting in Him,
Missy
Amy Shares Chapel Message
2 years ago


2 comments:
Missy, This is the day that the Lord has made for all of us to be alive and give glory to Him! May we all rejoice and be glad for all He has done for us! We are rejoicing with you today! Cathy and Haley
I'm glade Hannah is doing well. You should write down all these experiences and then publish a book. "Life at the Outlands"
Love you
Post a Comment