June 01, 2009

Beginning Week 7

Today's ultrasound looked great...numbers are still low and normal but they STILL will NOT let me go HOME.....
It's ok really...but I would like to go home.....
I now have a big calendar of June and July on my wall here in my room where I can mark each day with a smiley face! I have a big yellow star around July 1 which will be the day I turn 37 weeks....There will probably be a shout heard around the world when that day finally arrives and we get to meet this mysterious precious Hannah....
Thank you for your comments, calls, visits and prayers...we are grateful!

Trusting in Him,
Missy

3 comments:

Mindy said...

Missy, we will be celebrating with you whenever the Lord decides it's time for Miss Hannah to make her appearance! It will be a wonderful day as we've all prayed for her and already love her so much - and we can't wait to see her beautiful face! May God continue to give you patience - we love you!

The Burts

Unknown said...

So, I guess that's 29 days and counting????? I am so glad to hear that things are still good. I know you miss your family, but you're on the downhill slope girl AND just think of all the quiet time you have had with God...when you weren't too busy with manis/pedis, steaks and starbucks...lol. I hope that we are coming to see you tomorrow...you are just such a hub of encouragement in your lil apartment there on Dutchmen's Ln!!!! Still thinking about and praying for all of you guys!!!!
Stacy

Wherever HE Leads We'll Go said...

We are still praying for you and the rest of your clan too! We are thankful that Hannah continues to receive great reports. We cannot wait to meet her, but we can wait until the day that God has selected for her arrival. Stay strong! Thank you for your encouragement to all of us who are "checking in on you". What a blessing you are!