June 13, 2009

A Look Back........

As I approach the time for another child to enter the O family it causes me to think back at both of my sweet blessings at home. I can so vividly remember each of their arrivals and the interesting nature of each. Hannah's story will be no different when I reflect upon hers one day. I will never forget the day I saw Molly's sweet and precious face on a computer screen with the words, "Beautiful new baby girl for you!" listed in the subject line and how I rushed upstairs at about 6:30 in the morning to show JB his first daughter. I also won't forget precious Will's pics and how tiny and sweet he looked and how he was always sleeping in every picture. I won't forget the difficult transition he had to our family and how he now fits perfectly. I love the children that the Lord has entrusted to mine and JB's care. His plans are so much more miraculous than we can ever fathom. I look forward to being home and being mommy to Molly, Will and Hannah in just a few short weeks (Lord Willing). Enjoy
Missy



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Missy,
It's hard to believe over 3 years have passed since the picture of Molly. Since she is older there's obviously more change in her than will ... they've grown and are growing so much ... just like Hannah! Praising the Lord for your 3 precious children ... all a treasured gift from the Father! Can't wait to meet Hannah, too!
love ya, <3
Vicki

Wherever HE Leads We'll Go said...

Those pictures are precious! I can't help but think of how waiting for Hannah feels so similar to how our whole church family couldn't wait to meet Molly and then Will. What a blessing it has been for us to see how God has knit your family together according to His plan. Your children are such a joy to be around and we have no doubt that Hannah will be as well. All three children are blessed to have wonderful, God-fearing parents!

Anonymous said...

Hey sis, Looking at these oictures reminds me of how much fun we have all had visiting on school breaks. I also can't wait until you get back home. We are all missing the visits with you JB, Molly and Will. We are expecting many more great times including Hannah.

Hopey

Unknown said...

I love those sweet pictures and I can't wait to see sweet pictures of little Miss Hannah when she arrives here. Praying for her and you. Your children are so precious. I have been sick all week and stuck at home with Mono (drove me crazy) and I thought of you having to be at the hospital for so long. I have really prayed for you hard this week. I hope it brought you comfort. Blessings, Rhea Anne