June 08, 2009

My Little Guppie!



Molly began swim lessons in March and has really enjoyed them. They ended in May and her first question to me was, "Ok, now can I swim?" which I replied, "No, not yet." She only took the beginners course which its only goal was to help her feel comfortable in the water and not scared of it. (Goal accomplished) Although she was recommended to repeat the first class again. Molly looked at the class as she was having fun in the water instead of I really need to concentrate on kicking and blowing bubbles...Anyway she loved it and looked forward to it each week. I tried to upload more pics but I am having a difficult time uploading pics to the web so I was thankful I even got one uploaded.

~~Haven't had ultrasound yet today but I will update when I do!

Blessings,
Missy

1 comment:

Mindy said...

How cute! I was fortunate enough to get a kiss and a hug from Miss M yesterday!! Made my day! Still have to work on Mr. W, though! (ha!)

Love you,

Mindy