June 12, 2009

Friday Update.18 days left

Ok, it's Friday...again and I can't help but think that at the most I will only have two more Friday's before I meet our sweet Hannah...I still haven't heard from my doctor about a date. It is obviously a little more important to me than to him (that is understandable) He was really wanting to wait until after the growth ultrasound on Wednesday to set that time with me.
Everything was fine with ultrasound today. Hannah moved after Dr. Phines agitated her greatly by shaking my stomach to the point that I'm sure she felt as if she were on a roller coaster ride. She is moving less and it could be that we catch her when she is sleeping or she could be telling us that the time is getting near. Dr. Phines seems to think that we will learn more at the growth appointment on Wednesday.
I am ready and am becoming anxious to get her out soon so that I can see her. Jb and I are asking the Lord for peace and patience as we travel this journey. He is faithful!
Have a great Friday,
Missy

3 comments:

Sarah said...

Missy... have been out of town but wanted to let you know that I have kept you in my thoughts and prayers. I am sure this is difficult being away from Molly and Will, but little Hannah needs you now and you are being so patient and positive during this precious time. Glad to hear you are on the countdown to meet your sweet baby girl!

Mindy said...

We are getting ready to go out of town for the week, but I wanted you to know that we'll be praying for you and Baby Hannah every day and will be getting updates by calling home and checking in. The countdown is on!! :o)

Love,

The Burts

Wherever HE Leads We'll Go said...

God is faithful! We continue to pray for all of you (more fervently as the time draws near). I can only imagine how much you want to get out of that hospital room! God knows the day that Hannah will arrive and the day that you finally get to go home. He has it all worked out and I trust that it will be more glorious that you could ever imagine!