I talked with my doctor and we have set a date.....
duh..duh...duh duh....drum roll please!!!!!!!!!
June 30, 2009 @ 12:00
This means I will go home on July 4! Independance Day!!!
So fitting!!
Missy
Amy Shares Chapel Message
2 years ago


3 comments:
Missy,
What an Independance Day it will be for the O Family!!! woo hoo
We will continue to pray for all of you ... this is so wonderful even "swiper" can't swipe away this feeling for you :) (trying out some of my new "dora" lingo-haha.
love you all <3
vicki
Woo Hoo! So glad that you received a good report about Hannah's growth today and that you have a definite d-day. That is so exciting!
We continue to pray for all 5 of you as the time draws near. God is SO amazing!
So exciting! I can't wait to see all of the Outland family together!
Post a Comment