June 20, 2009

We're in the Single Digits!

Or as my hubby would say, "We're in the short rows!" either way we are almost there. JB is getting the bassinet put together and the car seat cleaned and ready. Are WE (JB and I) ready? Well, I know that the only way for me to get out of here is for Hannah to come so in that sense, "Yes!" we are ready. Are we ready for 3 kiddos 3 and under? Hmmmmm? Can you be ready for that? The Lord's grace is sufficient and we will be fine....I am ready to get home and create some type of normalcy for our family...We will create that together. NINE days to go!
Blessings,
Missy

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Missy,

Normalcy for your family will be whatever you all create--together!! Unity for your family is going to be so sweet and precious, I am longing for this for you. This has been a long haul, but you have walked it (or I guess more accurately endured it from your bed) bravely, strongy, diligently and above all in a way to bring honor and glory to God! You have been amazing and have let God work in and through you. I am so thankful to be your friend for I have gleaned so much from you. Hang in there, you've almost won this race!

love ya <3
Vicki