June 29, 2009

Tomorrow, Tomorrow....I love ya, Tomorrow!


Well, it's finally just a day away! We are excited and nervous too, but are trusting in a faithful Lord! I can't brag on my God and father enough and I want to be sure to give ALL the praise, honor and glory to Him! He has sustained me physically and emotionally during this 11 weeks here in the hospital. I can tell you that He has done a great work because I was so upset on April 20, when I was admitted, that I couldn't say my name but He has given peace during the disruption. That's all this has been...a disruption... there are people in our world suffering and some for the sake of Christ. What I have been called to is just to wait not suffer. The Lord has taught me a lot about His grace, mercy, peace and everlasting lovingkindness during this time!

Psalm 34: I will bless the Lord at all times; His praise shall continually be in my mouth. My soul will make its boast in the Lord; The humble will hear it and rejoice. O magnify the Lord with me, And let us exalt His name together.

Soli Deo Gloria,
Missy

I want to thank all of you for your prayers, emails, calls, food, visits, taking care of my children, cleaning my house...the many Starbucks runs and just your ear that has listened! I am thankful for each of you!

4 comments:

Mindy said...

So many prayers will be making their way to heaven these next 24 hours ... our God is awesome and we know that He knows Hannah inside and out and has been with her before we knew she existed - so we're not going to worry about "what ifs" ... we're going to praise His name and know that Hannah is and will be EXACTLY the way He intended her to be. She's beautiful, sweet, loving .. just like the rest of her family! :O)

Love you all!

Jim and Mindy

Wherever HE Leads We'll Go said...

We too, are anxious to meet Hannah. We are SO excited that tomorrow is THE day! You can count on our prayers for you, the doctors, Hannah and the rest of your family as well. God is so good!

Unknown said...

Praying for you and baby girl. I am so excited for you and your faith has been so strong. May God pour his blessings out on you today and tomorrow. Rhea Anne

Fonda said...

Praying, praying, praying. Savor every moment of this miraculous birth. I can't wait to hear all about Hannah. If she has hair, if so what color, who she looks like... Congratulations JimBob & Missy!