June 03, 2009

Growth Today....

We had our ultrasound today, and growth measurement. Hannah's Doppler flow studies look good today and she had an estimated growth of 8 ounces for a total estimated weight of 3 pounds 6 ounces. So we are pleased. Dr. Phines (my fav. that does our growth every 2 weeks) says she feels that Hannah's growth is showing signs of slowing down and she feels that we have about two more weeks. In two weeks, I will be 35 weeks and we will do growth again...if at that time she doesn't show growth as she should her benefit of being inside the womb will not be as great as being outside of the womb. Of course, I have learned that these doctors mean well but are only human and My Lord knows when Hannah will be born and what she will weigh as well as how many hairs will be on her head. I find great comfort in His Sovereign will. So we will be thankful for today and we will have another ultrasound on Friday with updates to follow. I do have to confess that when the doctor spoke of two weeks...I got excited... I will be patient with the Lord's help but I am ready whenever He wills.
Blessings,
Missy

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear the news today. God knows all and he knows exactly when Little Miss Hannah will arrive. I pray that God will continue to give you patience as you await her arrival. Give my precious Molly and Will a hug and kiss.

Many Blessings,
Carol

Wherever HE Leads We'll Go said...

Praise God for more growth! I am praying for your endurance through this season. You cannot go wrong keeping your focus on God. He is in control, not the doctors. He knows all about little miss Hannah - He knows her EXACT weight and her birthday! To Him be the glory!