Oh my goodness! Oh my goodness! She is beautiful! I can already tell just from seeing her little eyes and nose! Congratulations! Let me know when you would like me to come and do photos (I'm know ya'll might be in the hospital for awhile) but I can't wait to capture her with my camera!
Beautiful! Love seeing the three of you together! Congratulations! She looks like very healthy thanks to your faith and determination to give her the best start she could have at life!
What a beautiful sight, and an amazing blessing. Praising God for all he has done!!! Please keep us updated so we continue to follow your lovely family happenings.
She is beautiful. Can't wait to meet her. Your faith has been remarkable throughout all of this. God is good and still answers prayers. Hope that you and Hannah get to go home soon with the rest of the O Family and tried to get back in to some type of normal routine. Give Molly and Will a hug and kiss from us.
She is beautiful. Can't wait to meet her. Your faith has been remarkable throughout all of this. God is good and still answers prayers. Hope that you and Hannah get to go home soon with the rest of the O Family and tried to get back in to some type of normal routine. Give Molly and Will a hug and kiss from us.
Congratulations!! I'm thrilled to see how the Lord has worked in your family's life, and I'm thankful y'all chose to share it with so many of your family and friends via this blog.
I look forward to seeing little Hannah Faith sometime!
Congtatulations!!!!! Our family is so happy for all of you. I was only 3 lbs and 14 ozs. So Hannah is going to grow up to be everthing God wants her to be, even at such a small start. My birthday was the 29th. Enjoy every minute!!! Leslyn,Dale,Betsy, Alex and Olivia Rushing
I am a wife to a wonderful Godly man and a mother to three wonderful children. Each who have each had a blessed journey to our family. They have been fearfully and wonderfully made for God's Glory and given to us by our heavenly Father. I can't begin to explain the love I have for these children. Who am I that the Lord should even look upon me and save me by His Grace and then bless me with a wonderful husband and three beautiful children created in His image. My cup overfloweth! We desire for God's Glory to be our Passion and whatever we do WE DO FOR THE GLORY OF GOD!
Missy
15 comments:
Missy,
She is beautiful! Congrats... You have been truly blessed with beautiful family! I can't wait to see my new niece!
Love,
Aunt Ashley
Oh my goodness! Oh my goodness! She is beautiful! I can already tell just from seeing her little eyes and nose! Congratulations! Let me know when you would like me to come and do photos (I'm know ya'll might be in the hospital for awhile) but I can't wait to capture her with my camera!
Beautiful! Love seeing the three of you together! Congratulations! She looks like very healthy thanks to your faith and determination to give her the best start she could have at life!
What a beautiful sight, and an amazing blessing. Praising God for all he has done!!! Please keep us updated so we continue to follow your lovely family happenings.
Congrats JB ams Missy! Can't wait to see more pics! So glad to hear you are both doing well! God is good!
She is beautiful. Can't wait to meet her. Your faith has been remarkable throughout all of this. God is good and still answers prayers. Hope that you and Hannah get to go home soon with the rest of the O Family and tried to get back in to some type of normal routine.
Give Molly and Will a hug and kiss from us.
Love you all. See you soon!
Carol
She is beautiful. Can't wait to meet her. Your faith has been remarkable throughout all of this. God is good and still answers prayers. Hope that you and Hannah get to go home soon with the rest of the O Family and tried to get back in to some type of normal routine.
Give Molly and Will a hug and kiss from us.
Love you all. See you soon!
Carol
Congratulations!! I'm thrilled to see how the Lord has worked in your family's life, and I'm thankful y'all chose to share it with so many of your family and friends via this blog.
I look forward to seeing little Hannah Faith sometime!
What a great blessing. Congrats you all is is beautiful.
Chrystal Alvey
Congratulations!!! It is so good to see the Lord work his miracles!
Oh what wonderful news!!! Congratulations, you guys. I know she was worth the wait!
I'm so excited for you guys and relieved that she is finally here. I can't wait to see more pictures. Congratulations!
Praise God... she is just precious. YEAH!!!! God is soooo good!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :O)
Congrats! Hope they are letting you go home SOON! Can't wait to see more pics!
Congtatulations!!!!! Our family is so happy for all of you. I was only 3 lbs and 14 ozs. So Hannah is going to grow up to be everthing God wants her to be, even at such a small start. My birthday was the 29th. Enjoy every minute!!! Leslyn,Dale,Betsy, Alex and Olivia Rushing
Post a Comment