June 11, 2009

19 more days??

Hannah passed her BPP today...it took her about 15 minutes to pass which was an improvement. My doctor was back from vacation today and so I was able to talk with him and tentatively set some plans...he agreed with the 37 week mark...I told him to look at his calendar and give me an actual date that I can put on my calendar and look to.. he said that he would and get back with me...so I'll let you know what he says but I think it will actually be a few days before the 1st...which only excites me!! Of course all that is given that she continues to thrive for the next few weeks and doesn't show signs of stress....in that case she will come earlier...
I'll let you know.....
Blessings, Missy

3 comments:

Mindy said...

June 29th is Jim's birthday! I know you have to be so tired of looking at those 4 walls ... but hang in there - you are doing great! Hannah will one day enjoy listening to the story of how her momma loved her so much that she stayed in bed all these weeks in order for her to do all she could to make sure Hannah was healthy ... and fully relied on God to take care of the rest! We love you!

Mindy

Rebekah Travis said...

So happy to hear the good news! I can't even imagine the excitment your family must be feeling. I would love to do some free newborn shots for you if you are interested!

Anonymous said...

Missy,

I hadn't thought about it, but my oh my the wisdom in Mindy's words. What a story of love and sacrifice Hannah's momma made for her to have a safe and healthy entrance into this world.

I had a wonderfully great time with Molly and Will yesteday! They are sooooo precious! Still praying for all members of your family.
love ya <3
Vicki