
Wow! I can hardly believe that it is just one more day away. Our family is ready to meet our sweet Hannah! All the children the Lord has blessed our family with have traveled a long journey to be "family!" This process has not been different. The process has been long with laughs and tears but in the end is worth every minute and second. Join us in praying for the surgery on Tuesday, Hannah's health and my recovery!
Trusting in a God who is able,
Missy


3 comments:
Missy,
The Colley's are praying for sweet little Hannah and your family. We pray all will go well on Tuesday. I know you can't wait to hold her and be back at home with Molly, Will, and Jim Bob.
Love,
Scott, Amy, Kyle, Allison, and Ella Kate
We're praying that all will go well on Tuesday. It's all part of God's wonderful plan!
Becky, Tim and Tabitha
The Travis' are praying for you too! I can't wait to meet little Hannah and see the Outland family all together!
Post a Comment