June 17, 2009

The Verdict is in..................

Well, it seems that Hannah saw her shadow today and so their will be two more weeks of gestation!
It truly is a blessing although I would not have minded to meet my daughter today. I will choose to be thankful for the blessing that the Lord has bestowed upon Hannah and our family today! We are grateful. Hannah looked great on the ultrasound and gained 12 ounces for a total estimated weight of 4.2 pounds. This was her last growth and we will meet her in two weeks give or take a few days. When I see my doctor today, I am going to ask for a date of delivery...I'll keep you posted. When praying today, thank the Lord for his mercy and grace He has shown to our family. We praise Him for His greatness and how he has worked in this situation for His glory!
Blessings,
Missy

No comments: