
I finished Adopted for Life, which was a truly wonderful read. I am now reading this great book by Dr. Bruce Ware a wonderful professor at The Southern Baptist Theological Seminary. It shares wonderful truths about our Lord in elementary terms and gives direction on how to teach them to your children as he did his daughters. JB and I try on a daily basis to teach M and W the truths of our Lord so that they may be equipped in this world. It is a daunting task. If you have been wanting to begin teaching your child theologically sound truths about God and the Bible...check this out and read it first then begin to teach it to your children....I'm excited to begin reading this and thinking of things I can do with my children to teach them about our great God!
Hannah Update: Growth tomorrow (Wed.)


No comments:
Post a Comment