
I have been given as a precious gift the most wonderful husband! He was handpicked for me from our wonderful Lord! I am so thankful that my life has been blessed with this outstanding man! He is such a wonderful Godly husband and Christlike example to our children and they are blessed to call him Papa! He has a servant's heart and always leads by example. He loves the Lord God with all of his heart, soul, mind and strength and strives to love his brother as himself. He loves each member of our family with patience and compassion. He is so funny and loves to make us laugh. He is a human amusement park for our children and they adore their Papi time. He is setting a high standard for M as to what she should expect and look for in a husband and father. He is exhibiting for Will what a Godly follower of Christ is and how you should serve others, love your wife and treat your children. He is an amazing man and I am so thankful to call him my husband. He has been a great strength to me during this almost 3 month stay here in the hospital. He not only has been dad but also mom. He has cooked, cleaned, shopped, washed, fixed hair, ironed dresses, healed boo boos, calmed storms in toddler's lives....just to mention a few. I love you honey and can't wait to be home with you!


No comments:
Post a Comment