June 30, 2009

Hannah is here. 4 Lbs. 14 ounces. 18 Inches. Photo to follow.

7 comments:

Sarah said...

Congratulations!!!! Can't wait to see little Hannah!

Sarah said...

Forgot to say... she is almost the size Sophie was! She was 5 lbs 3 ounces but only 17 inches at 39 weeks! I think Molly might have been about Hannah's size if memory serves me...

So happy for all of you!

Mindy said...

Praise the Lord!! Tiny, but Mighty! :o) We love you all and can't wait until everyone is home and life is back to "normal"!

The Burts

Anonymous said...

Oh Missy and JB I am sooo glad for you and your family! Hurry with the Pic, I can hardly wait!!!!
Sincerely
Sharon Walls

Anonymous said...

I am so happy and excited for ya'll. I been follow up daily on your blog. I can't wait for the pictures.

Dana Sandefur

Mark & Libbie Timmons said...

yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We cant wait to meet her! Timmons Family

Rebekah Travis said...

Oh my goodness I'm so happy for ya'll! We are praising the Lord with you! Please wish her a happy birthday for us! Hope you are all doing well.